- Job description
- Review, draft and negotiate several types of contractual documents, including: proposals, letters of intent, contract amendments, client agreements, teaming agreements, supplier agreements and non-disclosure agreements.
- Work with contracts, identifying contractual risks/issues, contract compliance, contract advisory and interpretation;
- Represent company’s interests in negotiations with partners, suppliers and clients.
- Adapt global agreements to local laws of different countries.
- Analyze complex situations and advice business teams on client opportunities.
- Verify compliance with company’s policies and internal procedures.
- Cooperate with local and/or international business teams and legal teams;
- Apply internal tools and techniques onto assigned tasks and/or projects;
- Generate and work with data and reports as required.
+ Basic qualifications
- Graduate of Law, Legal Management or other related fields
- BAR Passer is an advantage
- Must have experience in reading and understanding contracts and agreements
- Has at least 3 years experience in contract management: drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts on client/customer transactions
- Excellent communication (written and oral) transactions
- Ablity to work in multicultural environment