The Contract Analyst will provide administrative support to Global and/or Regional Service Centers personnel at all levels and various locations. S/he support may include, but is not limited to, tracking deliverables, providing documentation control, and other duties as assigned. S/He may be requested to assist in development of certain CM Processes such as Correspondence Management, Deliverables Matrix, or other document.
• Support of a project team and/or Service Center in accomplishing assigned tasks, including performing administrative tasks such as filing and other documentation management activities;
• May assist in the application of tools and processes for the performance of Service Center designated activities;
• May perform research o006E contractual terms and conditions or other regulations;
• Responsible for ensuring that where Contract Management is deployed, contract compliance is maintained and issues resolved. If the contract is not complied with or issues are not resolved they must be promptly escalated to their Contract Management line manager
• With supervision, may work on small, multiple engagements or single engagement; and
• May b
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.