• Act as the key contact for local key users and guide them through the entire deployment journey from kick-off throughout Hypercare
• Discuss relevant business processes with project team
• Presents the to-be processes on regular basis to relevant stakeholders
• Support Local Key Users to identify potential process gaps
• Align with business on overall business process scope and gaps, workarounds
• Prepare business requirement documents
• Support local key users in preparing justifications for gaps identified and develop workarounds
• Onboard Local Key Users on the relevant business processes for their legal entity and supports local Key Users to identify and document issues or process risks
• Act as a change agent to support change impact analysis and business process alignment
• Review system development demos with IT
• Identify and list site-specific critical end to end processes including satellite systems for BAT (Business Acceptance) and Validation Acceptance Tests (VAT)
• Execute relevant test scope and train end users at respective site to ensure preparedness for go-live
• Prepare and monitor execution of the cutover plan
• Process incidents and monitor usability after go-live, raising issues as needed
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Related Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.