• Perform detailed forensic analysis on writable media
• Interface with human resources, technical personnel and others as appropriate
• Make recommendations on the appropriate corrective action for incidents
• Assess artifacts and close incident vulnerability as appropriate -- preserve technical evidence as appropriate
• Produce security incident reports and briefings and distribute to appropriate parties
• Appropriately inform and advise management on incidents and incident prevention
• Analyze potential infrastructure security incidents to determine if incident qualifies as a legitimate security breach
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.