• Maintain OSH metrics and KPIs and analytics on aperiodic basis and identify opportunities to further improve safety and health on the higher level.
• Maintain and monitor OSH projects and activities financials.
• Direct and monitor compliance to local occupational health laws; assesses any issues confronted and formulate a solution which is not only functional but economically feasible and practicable.
• Work with HR to define, implement and facilitate the process for assessing occupational health management system and develop OSH programs as relevant to the statutory requirement.
• Identify opportunities for program and standards improvements, and work with local Workplace Solutions teams to develop and implement solutions and outcomes.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.