• Transform the organization from focus on conventional detection and containment to focused on best-in-class prevention.
• Guide, direct, maintain and monitor all activities associated with the successful application Business Excellence
• Manage the Quality and Lean Six Sigma strategy to facilitate continuous production of products consistent with established industry standards, government regulations and customer requirements.
• Implement systems and processes that deliver improvement toward 100% conformance to customer requirements.
• Engaging with Client process team and work on project that improve client processes and drive client value
• Drive rigorous metrics related to the Balance Score Card to evaluate performance and drive reduction in variability/defects in critical business processes.
• Build relationships with other Division and Corporate resources in order to support identification, review, prioritization and execution of key improvements opportunities/projects to drive results
• Provide a leadership role, must be capable of leading their organization on a continuous journey of sustained improvement. Support continuous improvement efforts to meet and exceed customer requirements in a fast paced environment.
Ability to motivate, counsel, and constructively deal with people at all levels
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.