- Job description
This role is part of the HR Talent Analytics and Insights team and it's responsible for addressing analytics, insights and decision making requirements of the Talent Supply Chain CoE
• Understand relevant business concerns, how they relate to current/forecast results, and then work to “connect the dots”. Focus on diagnosis, likely outcomes, and suggested resolutions.
• Review or prepare summary data cuts (e.g. tables, graphs), commentary on findings and trends being presented to the TSC and HR top leadership.
• Link data findings to developments and known issues in the entity and provide a business context around data interpretation.
• Ad hoc analysis.
• Interact/ coordinate with TAI’s Data & Analytics team and other TAI teams with requests that exceed the TSC scope.
• Provide high-quality input documents for meetings and business reviews.
• Be able to build strong relationship with key contacts.
• Understand and identify impacts to organizational hierarchy changes.
• Share best practices on methodologies, trends and modeling with team members working across customer entities.
+ Basic qualifications
University degree, preferably a Bachelor degree with focus in Economy, Human Resources Management or Business Management related discipline.
Must-Have Skills/Qualifications (list in order of priority):
• Advanced Excel & Analytic skills.
• Access skills.
• Advanced english language skills.
• Advanced communication (written and oral) and strong interpersonal skills
• Reporting experience
• Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Advanced PowerPoint skills
• Understanding of people hierarchy, cost center structure, etc.
• Ability to work cross-culturally
• 2+ Years of Accenture experience