• Represents RTR in statutory engagements and ensures all requirements are provided timely and accurately
• Responsible for providing inputs to complex internal and external requirements – reports, flux analysis, Account Reconciliation presentations, etc., in order for Tower Lead to hold management reviews
• Ensures all assigned medium - high risk Balance Sheet Reconciliations are reviewed and approved timely and possess the required quality
• Prepare relevant compliance for the setup stage of acquisitions/new legal entities for Country Controller Lead to review and approve
Stakeholder Management and Business Relationship
• Understands the business and Finance agenda and translates that into Finance actions/priorities
• Handles escalations, issues and concerns related to Financial Reporting from different stakeholders
• Builds relationships across Accenture
• Assists team members with their assigned work
• Demonstrate effective teaming skills both within and outside of the team
• Encourage team members to share knowledge and to leverage proven best practices
• Participate in people development activities outside of the team (e.g. community activities, recruiting, and teaching)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.