• Perform related database functions across one or more teams or clients, including designing, implementing and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery and configuration management. • Maintain databases by capacity planning, conducting database backups, monitoring logs for potential problems, monitoring software database license process, managing technical action reports to resolve software issues, performing software upgrades and patches
• Provide outage resolution support and perform analysis to resolve recurring database issues
• Provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance.
• Develop/maintain/participate disaster recovery plans; install, configure and maintain DBMS • Oversee day-to-day database admin support
• Manage high level Client relationships
• Coach and train the team members accordingly
• Handle escalations appropriately • Provide in depth problem diagnosis and troubleshooting skills with minimal supervision
• Provide client-facing support and training and database tuning and performance support
• Manage Database support for client projects, operating independently • Support in-depth Database concepts (clustering, disaster recovery and fail-over solutions)
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
At least 5 years of DBA administrator experience Strong DB2 DBA experience including database capacity planning and performance tuning Database administration principles, maintenances, security and practices
At least 1 years of DBA experience in an enterprise database environment Must have prior experience as an Marklogic in a large multi-database environment Exposure in Oracle and SQL Server is a plus Scripting experience is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.