• Designing and implementing react js based applications Analyzing user requirements to inform application design Defining application objectives and functionality Aligning application design with business goals
• Developing and testing software Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise Producing detailed design documentation Recommending changes to existing react JS infrastructure Developing documentation to assist users React JS Developer
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in the field of Design, Communications, Information Technology or similar field.
- Experience on Software Development Life Cycle using Agile methodology Analytical mindset and good problem solving skills Excellent written and verbal communication Good organizational skills and able to work as part of a team
- Knowledge with regards to React JS, good if a Full stack developer Should have good and strong knowledge in making synchronous http calls Should have knowledge in common IDE Intellij, Vs
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Related Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.