• Responsible in developing new modules in Maximo either through configuration or scripting
• Understand the client’s requirements create a functional design and user stories out of it
• Will be involved in the upgrade of Maximo
• Providing support for either European or North America client
- BS Information Technology or BS Computer Science or BS Electronics Engineering
- At least 2 to 3yrs experience with Maximo development and maintenance
- Knowledge in Maximo Asset Management 76XX
- Experience in Maximo customization both in application creation and enhancements
- Experience in Maximo interface utilization
- Knowledge in java or Python scripting language
- Adept in SQL scripting
- Maximo version upgrade experience is a plus
- BIRT Report knowledge is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.