- Use your proven advisory or management consultancy experience to lead the transition of clients through technology by leveraging your knowledge and curiosity of current and future cloud technologies.
- Focus on building trusted relationship with senior client stakeholders, influencing corporate strategy, and building supporting vision documents.
- Guide clients through complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner ideating complex cloud technology transformation strategies to build, transform and operationalize cloud capabilities into the new breed of customer experience-based business models.
- Develop business opportunities by creating strategic innovative technology solutions that transforms and enhances our client’s technology offering.
- Advise, lead and work on high impact activities within the business case, application assessment and systems development/migration lifecycle, and provide advisory services for the IT and business functions
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
- At least 12 years scoping and delivering cloud technology innovation services in the various industries Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Retail, etc. and 4 years with public cloud platforms, such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
-Proven advisory consulting experience, ideally within a management consultancy or advisory.
-Required AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform certification.
-At least 4 years of Project Management experience Project and Resource planning using MS Project
Preferred Skills or Good to Have
- Passion for and commercial experience in some emerging technology trends
- Experience identifying a clients high level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use cases.
- Intellectual capacity to develop creative, innovative breakthrough solutions.
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner.
- Exceptional inter personal skills with the ability to anticipate, understand and respond to Client needs shaping the behavior in accordance to the situation.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.