- Understand the business requirement or the downstream process requirement
- Provide the guidance to other application teams on integrating with systems using Powercenter
- Define the Informatica PowerCenter solution and strategy e.g. implement the thing in PLSQL, rule configuration, etc.
- Lead Informatica PowerCenter solution implementation and support
- Provide impact analysis whenever there are any changes and production events happen that may affect PowerCenter mappings or workflows
- Work with Data modeler to define the dataflow and lead the ETL team to implement the ETL to fulfill the requirement
- Define unit test and make sure the quality of the output from ETL team
- Lead delivery and actively monitor throughout the project delivery life cycle in order to manage the scope, schedule, and cost for IT projects
- Provide development guide and best practice for developing PowerCenter Applications
- Lead the vendor and manage defects closing during the SIT and UAT
- Own and maintain the PowerCenter applications, drive the team to maintain awareness of technology trends to ensure the delivery of best practices.
- Manage vendor resources to ensure a right mix of external vendors to support multiple IT projects running in parallel, achieve utilization goal and on/offshore work ratio target.
- Provide L2 and L3 support in Production for Informatica PowerCenter applications
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
- At least 5 to 8 years of Technical expertise with Informatica PowerCenter and related component technologies IDD, IDQ, IDC, ActiveVos, version 8 and above.
- Experience with working on Oracle 11g 12c SQL PLSQL and Informatica ETL technologies
- Experience in Linux shell scripting borne or c shell
- Analytical skills and Ability to evolve in a complex and diverse technical environment
- Understanding of the SDLC
- Solid oral and written communication
- Able to manage suppliers and vendors
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.