- Build and deploy infrastructure using AWS Cloud platform
- Lead team in managing and troubleshooting VMware issues
Minimum of 3 to 5years hands on experience in implementing and administering AWS
Solid experienced in building infrastructure using Amazon Web Services platform
Strong knowledge on server migration from legacy to Cloud AWS.
- Strong knowledge on different server operating system such as Windows, Unix, Linux and etc.
- Strong knowledge on Network technologies, Storage Architecture, Cloud computing and database technologies.
- AWS Certified is a plus
- Ability to work and collaborate effectively with team members, organization and individuals within varied skills and experience.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
Good to have Skills
- Familiar with ITIL processes with related work experience
- Have knowledge with other Cloud environment such as Azure, Google or etc.
- Familiar with DevOps Technologies.
- Scripting experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.