- Synthesizes data and methodologies into actionable business strategies.
- Enhances data collection procedures for building analytical systems.
- Uses predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation and other business outcomes.
- Utilizes machine learning algorithms and models and presents them using data visualization techniques.
- Has strong familiarity with statistical software packages such as R, Python, SAS and Scala as well as different end-to-end data science and advanced analytics tools such as Microsoft Azure Machine Learning.
- Has an exceptional understanding of the different software utilities for data and computation such as Hadoop, Apache Spark and Impala.
- Collaborates with the company’s business clients to identify gaps and structure problems as well as to propose solutions and strategies to business challenges.
- Develops processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Leads trainings and informational sessions on statistics.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors degree in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering and other related fields
- Experience in using statistical computing languages R, Python, etc. to manipulate data and draw insights from those data sets.
- Experience in working and creating Data Architecture.
- Knowledge in different machine learning techniques and their real-world values and drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical and data mining techniques
- Experience with database interrogation and analysis tools Hadoop, Spark, Hive, SQL, SAS.
- Experience in visualizing and presenting data using ggplot, Business Objects, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Has the drive and resilience to try new ideas and technologies
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.