•Analyze client processes, and identifies RPA opportunities
•Recommend RPA approach and strategy based on analysis and client RPA maturity
•Assist Project Manager to ensure smooth delivery of the RPA solution
•Provide continuous advice and best practices to RPA developers and Project Manager related to delivery approach and strategy
•Facilitate team and client meetings and presentations
- Minimum of 7 years experience in technology or Business Process Outsourcing as senior developer, architect or project manager working with onshore or off-shore teams
- Experience in automation that covers business acumen, time management skills and a passion for learning
- Adept at process assessments and understands applications of RPA in different business domains.
- Strong understanding of RPA concepts and market
- Process assessment experience for end-to-end process automation including RPA proof of concepts
- Expertise in at least one of market leading RPA platforms such as Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, PEGA OpenSpan, UI Path and deep understanding of technology and architecture concepts
- Experience in process documentation and analysis, PDD or SDDs, including specification of system requirements for business processes
- Previous experience in business analysis and process re-engineering
- Strong problem solving, analysis, and design skills
- Presentation skills with ability to communicate at executive level
- Previous consulting experience or equivalent education
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.