• Ensure the application components align with the application architecture
• Identify and address application and data issues that affect application integrity
• Identify cross-capability and cross-release issues that affect the business architecture integrity
• Work with other architects to ensure the application components align with a specific architecture component
• Identify risks and assumptions associated with the applications
• Work with the application designer to create a high-level design of an end-to-end integration solution by: 1) defining the flow of data between the applications that must be integrated, 2) mapping business process activities to the applications that support them, and 3) drafting a data object model that provides a common structure for mapping the data between the applications
• Identify cross-team issues, and communicate them to the appropriate team leads.
• Assess the impact of the integration requirements to the technical architecture and specify the integration service requirements.
• Validate that the application requirements meet overall business process needs, are within the project scope, and are internally consistent.
• Validate that the integration solution and integration architecture designs utilize the integration architecture components appropriately
• Participate in code reviews and unit test execution review.
b. Minimum of 10 years IT related experience
c. Experience in Pega development
d. Minimum of 1 year experience in configuring and customizing PRPC
e. Familiarity with PRPC Security, packaging and deployment
f. Experience in managing a team of developers is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.