• Be the primary client liaison for all technical requests, projects, and strategic initiatives.
• Be responsible for services reviews (Monthly/weekly/Quarterly) with client and Avanade leadership
• Be Responsible for reporting on assigned client accounts, as well as routine contact with appropriate IT personnel within the client organization.
• Be responsible for Client deliverables, and delivery Service Level Agreements.
• Manage Client specific processes and communication internally with Operations team
• Manage Cost and account financials
- Team Management. Experience in leading managed services teams in the delivery of Infrastructure and or Application Managed Services
- Contract and Financial Management. Experience of managing the delivery of IT services against a contract and budget, including forecasting
- Communication. Demonstrates a structured and considered approach to written and oral communication
- Negotiation. Willing and able to articulate a reasoned argument on potentially complex issues.
- Experience in Service Management best practices and techniques
- Experience managing service partners and subcontractors
- Experience with Global Delivery structure is preferred.
- Experience in managing financial, quality, risk, and knowledge management
- Experience working in a customer facing Service Delivery role with a high level of accountability.
- Experience in Service Level Reviews, Reporting and Management.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks or clients and projects in a fast-moving environment
- Presentation skills, high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.