- Job description
• Responsible for end to end IT transition of projects in identified locations
• Plan and manage project deployment, financial and resource management
• Perform appropriate performance testing and considers contingencies
• Identify and manage risks and ensures mitigation of those risks
• Track and report the progress and status of deployment to all key stakeholders
• Periodically organizes project meetings to discuss outstanding issues
• Collaborate with Mobilization Team and onshore IT team during pre-sales and transition stage
• Participate actively in the sales process, client presentations, RFP/RFI processing, cost estimation, and client connectivity design with Client Connectivity Team.
• Act as the escalation point of contact for all technology issues and other project concerns
+ Basic qualifications
1. Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or a related discipline.
2. Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
3. Knowledge in networking concepts
4. Experience in the following
a. Network - Juniper, Cisco router and simulation, VPN firewalls, etc.,
b. Server-windows server OS, active directory services, etc.
c. Workstation-windows client OS, Microsoft office, etc.
5. Background in IT Security Management System and IT Service Management System or ITIL
6. Extensive experience in Project Management, Financial Management and Time Management
7. Good command of oral and written communication, and effective presentation skills