• Troubleshoot functions involving: Firewall/VPN, LAN/WAN, File & Print, Backup & Storage, Database and other Communication and Server Infrastructure-related services
• Responsible for processing service requests related to Communications and Server Infrastructures based on agreed targets
• Responsible for providing timely and accurate update and information on assigned incidents and service requests
• Timely escalation of incidents which cannot be resolved on time or would need vendor/third party support
• Work closely with service providers to resolve service outages and/or in provisioning new services and carry out equipment acceptance testing and system integration testing
• Perform installations, upgrades, preventive maintenance, back-up, monitoring, access administration and other Communication and Server Infrastructure-related tasks
• Maintain data integrity and ensure the security of Communication and Server Infrastructure technologies in accordance with standards and best practices
b. Minimum of 2 years IT related experience
c. Basic to Intermediate skills in Server, Network, Voice administration, operations and maintenance troubleshooting
d. Experience in PC hardware troubleshooting
e. Must have good command of English and effective presentation skills.
f. Knowledgeable of ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 22301, CMMi for Services
g. Background in Service Support, Service Delivery, IT Service Management, IT Operations.
h. Industry certifications will be an advantage but not required.
i. Comptia Aplus certified is preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Contract Analyst
Legal & Commercial Services
Client Success Associate Manager - Location Negotiable
Business & Technology Integration
USA NY - New York
Linux/Unix Systems Administrator
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.