- Job description
• Responsible for app delivery and provide technical subject matter expertise in the building of analytics, insights and advanced automation.
• Use established Splunk process, demo, and assets for Splunk introduction and Splunk adoption facilitation at client accounts
• Gathers metrics for baselining assessment
• Identify client account Splunk sponsor, lead, team and other stakeholders
• Own relationship with Splunk team at each account
• Assist client accounts to enable themselves to identify, plan and deliver Splunk opportunities.
• Establish and run an on-going working model with client accounts to track the opportunity status and share new leading practices.
• Provide on-going SME support / coaching to client accounts
• Facilitate asset harvest from client accounts. Must have multiple years of experience in splunk development/configuration.
+ Basic qualifications
1. Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields
2. Minimum of 10 years experience
3. Extensive experience in the following
a. Splunk Development - SPL, Knowledge Objects, Dashboards, Apps, Architecture, etc
b. Continuous delivery in development environments
c. Splunk adaptors
d. MVC and data infusion methods
e. Continuous integration DevOps
f. ITIL standards and processes
g. Project delivery environment
h. Agile delivery processes
i. Infrastructure and Network Security
j. Databases, APIs
k. Core and advanced scripting
l. Debugging and troubleshooting
m. Core skills with HTML, CSS
n. Unix or Linux administration
o. SQL queries
4. Knowledge in HTML or CSS, Perl, Shell, Python, Java, Ansible scripting, Unix or Linux or SQL, NodeJS or AngularJS, ETL, AWS or Azure, PMBOK, PMI, Prince2, Agile, Git repositories, GO CD or Teamcity, ITIL, GO or Jenkins, Infrastructure, Network Security, Databases, APIs