• Use established Splunk process, demo, and assets for Splunk introduction and Splunk adoption facilitation at client accounts
• Gathers metrics for baselining assessment
• Identify client account Splunk sponsor, lead, team and other stakeholders
• Own relationship with Splunk team at each account
• Assist client accounts to enable themselves to identify, plan and deliver Splunk opportunities.
• Establish and run an on-going working model with client accounts to track the opportunity status and share new leading practices.
• Provide on-going SME support / coaching to client accounts
• Facilitate asset harvest from client accounts. Must have multiple years of experience in splunk development/configuration.
2. Minimum of 7 years experience
3. Extensive experience in the following
a. Splunk Development - SPL, Knowledge Objects, Dashboards, Apps, Architecture, etc
b. Continuous delivery in development environments
c. Splunk adaptors
d. MVC and data infusion methods
e. Continuous integration DevOps
f. ITIL standards and processes
g. Project delivery environment
h. Agile delivery processes
i. Infrastructure and Network Security
j. Databases, APIs
k. Core and advanced scripting
l. Debugging and troubleshooting
m. Core skills with HTML, CSS
n. Unix or Linux administration
o. SQL queries
4. Knowledge in HTML or CSS, Perl, Shell, Python, Java, Ansible scripting, Unix or Linux or SQL, NodeJS or AngularJS, ETL, AWS or Azure, PMBOK, PMI, Prince2, Agile, Git repositories, GO CD or Teamcity, ITIL, GO or Jenkins, Infrastructure, Network Security, Databases, APIs
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.