• Develop and implement MC activities to support: Accenture leadership, employee engagement and retention efforts, employee experience and “great place to work” activities, corporate/ employer branding campaigns and initiatives, talent brand campaigns and initiatives, client marketing efforts and initiatives, among others
• Support the Accenture strategic priorities and continue to build the Accenture brand internally and externally
• Oversee program execution to ensure successful completion in terms of quality, effectiveness, time and budget. This includes tracking and reporting results metrics and success measurement
• Manage marketing budget for area of responsibility
• Adhere to all communications policies and protocols
• Support and assist MC leadership and other projects/ campaigns as assigned.
• Provide strategic counsel to leadership teams and key stakeholders, and advise them on communications strategy and messaging to internal and external audiences
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.