- Job description
• Responsible for providing e-mail technical support or remote telephone and assistance for internal and external customers.
• Maximize the number of resolved incidents at Tier 2 without referral and to enhance customer satisfaction.
• Own and manage all incidents and service requests.
• Ensure resolution occurs within the customer SLA/OLA
• Performs incident notification and escalation
• Develops and maintains technical skills
• The candidate will also work closely with Exchange 2003/2007 Delivery Center administrator in supporting but is not limited to Exchange Server, disaster recovery.
+ Basic qualifications
a. Degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, or MIS or Engineering
b. Minimum of 2 years IT relevant experience
c. Microsoft or ITIL certification desirable.
d. Customer service experience.
e. Background in Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 administration, Win2000 or 2003 administration, Hardware management and O365
f. Minimum of 1 year experience in Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 or 2007 within a sizable corporate environment
g. Cisco IP Telephony administration within a sizable corporate environment, 1 year experience on Windows 2003 64-bit is a plus