- Job description
POS Support will provide application support on the client's POS applications namely IBM/Toshiba 4690, Epicor and Island Pacific.
1. Proactively manage, maintain, support, and operate POS (Point-Of-Sale) applications.
2. Will design, develop, upgrade, test, implement, and document software components of POS (Point-Of-Sale) applications.
3. Encourages and implements continuous improvement measures on day-to-day basis within area of responsibility
4. Will analyze data, sources of data, and relationships of data
5. Collaborate with internal and external teams in resolving issues and outages within agreed service levels
+ Basic qualifications
1. At least 3 years of relevant IT or Operations experience on Application Support specifically on Point of Sale applications such as IBM Toshiba 4690
2. Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
3. Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem solving environment
4. Good organizational, multi tasking, and time management skills
5. Flexible work schedule to accommodate international team interfacing
6. Strong technical troubleshooting skills
7. Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant field
Nice To Have
a. ITIL Certification
b. Knowledge of other hosted or packaged store applications such as SOTI, SVS, .NET framework for POS E3Genesis
c. Work experience on supporting or developing applications on Epicor and Island Pacific POS