• Be an individual contributor with ability to balance multiple competing priorities with limited guidance
• Manage a team including being a people lead
• Create and execute low to medium complexity workplans; contribute to high complexity workplans; provide input to workplans for the broader team
• Interact confidently with senior leadership within sphere of responsibility
• Represent S&PP Sales Operations to leadership with an understanding of when to seek guidance
• Help translate business requirements/mandate into operational processes
• Demonstrate expertise in supporting tools and processes, with mastery in specific area of responsibility
• Demonstrate expertise in S&PP Service Areas and how Sales Operations supports them, with mastery in specific area of responsibility
• Demonstrate knowledge of where and how S&PP Sales Operations fits into the bigger Accenture picture
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.