This year’s Accenture Technology Vision highlights five emerging trends shaping the way technology is increasing businesses’ impact across society. Watch this video to see these landmark technological advances, divided into five key trends that are reshaping the future of business today.
Unleash the intelligent enterprise with “new SAP”
Accenture’s year-long research into the technology trends driving change in how we work and live presents widespread opportunities to embed new SAP technologies into the fabric of the enterprise.
As the influence of AI on almost every area of our day-to-day lives grows more pervasive, it’s essential to ensure that these technologies are raised and managed in a way that’s aligned to our values.
We are putting this trend to work, developing new applications based on SAP Leonardo and SAP Cloud Platform for our clients. Examples include:
- Herbot―uses conversational AI and deep learning to revolutionize employee experience
- Mona Lisa―an intelligent, self-learning assistant that makes interactions with SAP systems easy
- Fieldforce Drone―uses computer vision, machine learning and IoT for field inspections and issue detection
Find out more about these solutions in our blog on Infusing applied intelligence into business processes with SAP Leonardo
New virtual reality and augmented reality technologies are removing the distance between people, information and experiences, transforming the way we live and work.
We use extended reality technologies in new applications based on SAP Leonardo and SAP Cloud Platform for our clients. Examples include:
- Virtual Bionics―uses VR to help people with amputations become accustomed to and use prosthetics quicker and with more confidence
- Augmented Warehouse―enables mobile 3D navigation to support more efficient and faster stock picking
Find out more about these solutions in our blog How the “new SAP” delivers a new view of the world
Data is the lifeblood of the intelligent enterprise. But by transforming themselves to run on data, businesses risk creating a new kind of vulnerability: inaccurate, manipulated or biased data that leads to corrupted business insights and skewed decisions.
Our data-driven applications using SAP Cloud Platform, SAP Leonardo machine learning, SAP Leonardo IoT and SAP Advanced & Predictive Analytics generate new value for our clients. Examples include:
- Shipping Rate Predictor―uses machine learning, IoT and predictive analytics to track shipping fleets, forecast supply and demand and predict future shipping rates
- Payables Optimizer―uses advanced analytics to provide actionable recommendations for working capital improvement, cost/discount optimization and process effectiveness
Find out more about these solutions in our blog Raising value with data-driven SAP applications
Every company’s technology architecture must evolve to support strategic technology-based partnerships, as seamlessly as possible. Increasingly today, that means embracing micro-services and blockchain as must-have capabilities.
Using blockchain and microservices on SAP Cloud Platform and SAP Leonardo, we’re helping our clients leverage the “new SAP” as an open platform to expand their business partner networks. Examples include:
- Pharmachain―uses blockchain and IoT to manage pharmaceutical product tracking in real time, preventing fraud across the supply chain
- Customer Experience Cockpit―provides customer-centric views across SAP S/4HANA and SAP C/4HANA, enabling asset location, status alerts, and service instructions for field forces through AR
Find out more about these solutions in our blog Supporting cross-industry partnerships at scale with the new SAP
Internet of Thinking
In creating intelligent distributed systems, business leaders are making big bets on intelligent environments via robotics, AI and immersive experiences to bring a whole new level of technological sophistication to the physical world.
Our new SAP Leonardo-based applications power new connectivity and intelligence for our clients. Examples include:
- Well Performance Dashboard―digitizes upstream processes to deliver better, faster and more automated decisions and forecasts
- New Supply―uses SAP Leonardo IoT, RFID, geo-fencing and video analytics to track and optimize end-to-end inbound logistics
Find out more about these solutions in our blog Bringing intelligent environments to life with SAP-based IoT