Work at the heart of change.
Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! You now have the extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture CEO & Enterprise Strategy. If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training, cutting edge technology and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you.
About CEO & Enterprise Strategy
Accenture CEO & Enterprise Strategy is supporting clients all over the world determining their next winning strategy. Our projects vary from (technology and commercial) due diligence, target screening and M&A transaction management, to corporate growth-, pricing-, and sustainability-strategies, and are delivered through our three domains:
- Mergers & Acquisitions – We support clients during all parts of the M&A lifecycle, from target screening and due diligence, to transaction management, merger and synergy planning, carve-outs and divestitures.
- Growth, Pricing & Corporate Strategy – We offer clients support with accelerating their measurable and sustained growth through business unit and corporate strategies, go-to-market strategies, pricing strategies and growth led turnarounds, including Enterprise Operating Model transformations.
- Sustainability Strategy – We support clients develop strategies to create a meaningful change that is good for business, society, and the planet; such as circular business models, sustainable product strategies or zero impact operations strategies.
When joining our team, you will become part of a network of CEO & Enterprise Strategy professionals across Europe and already from day 1 get to work with our teams to support world-leading clients solve their most critical challenges. Our team will help you learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
Work you will do
In our team, you will:
- Solve complex client business problems by applying quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques
- Use the famous "consulting toolbox” to structure and communicate solutions in a way that can easily be understood
- Work in multinational teams on client-facing projects, with tasks such as creating business cases, developing presentations to client stakeholders, and prepare and conduct workshops and interviews
- Develop knowledge of prevailing trends, financials, and operational drivers across multiple industries
- Be part of high performing teams, learning from and supporting each other develop every day
- Engage in internal Accenture initiatives of your choice, such as recruiting and community activities
Who we are looking for
We are looking for candidates, who have:
- Master's degree with excellent academic performance
- Excellent analytical- and problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly understand new context
- Passion and drive to work in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Keen interest in technology and digital solution
Work and language requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, and preferably Norwegian (or another Scandinavian language)
- Primary work location will be Fornebu, Norway
- Mobility and flexibility to either work physically at an office (client or Accenture), or in a virtual “home office” is expected. This requires you to both have a high degree of flexibility for travelling to our clients cross Europe or working with international teams virtually from your home location
What is in it for you
In addition to a competitive basic salary, you will have an extensive benefits package.
In addition, joining our team will provide:
- Great opportunity to develop your business acumen and professional skills
- Mentoring and continuous evaluation to ensure your career continues to progress
- Access to comprehensive tools and frameworks supported by our global organization
- Inspiring colleagues to support you and a lot of fun activities
Interested? Make your move – apply online and attach your CV, high school diploma, grade transcripts from higher education, and cover letter in English. Please upload all relevant documents under "Resume/CV".
Applications without all required documents will not be reviewed.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.