Sales & Pricing Performance Proposal Writing & Management
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Sales & Pricing Performance provides end-to-end sales and pricing effectiveness, sales operations, and analytics services. S&PP partners with teams around the world to deliver insights, improve acumen and win profitable deals. S&PP Pursuit Services partners with sales teams to win more business through a compelling and differentiated end-to-end pursuit experience.
Key responsibilities include:
Responsible for providing proposal management support to medium to large sales opportunities.
Work with our internal customers and teams to develop high quality, compliant, and compelling proposals with on time delivery.
Participate in meetings with deal sales leadership team to discuss opportunity background, proposal strategy, support resources needed, reviews, schedule, etc.
Collaborate with deal sales leadership team to determine and assign proposal team roles and responsibilities.
Lead day to day proposal management activities including managing proposal support resources; Proposal Coordinator, Graphic Designer, Technical Writer, Solution & Pricing Architects, etc.
Oversees development of material for pre RFx (e.g., Request for Proposal), orals, client sessions workshops, BAFO (Best and Final Offer), etc.
Create RFx outline compliant with client requirements.
Create proposal schedule including bid tracker, document tracker, work-stream activities, minutes of meetings, milestone reviews, production, and delivery.
Facilitates flow of deal information across all proposal support resources.
Ensure quality and compliance of all proposal documents, etc.
Perform final quality assurance check of proposal response.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
Sales Planning & Forecasting
Sales Pursuit Management
ICT knowledge preferable
- Minimum of Bachelors' degree
- 2+ years' experience managing proposal processes
- Norwegian language fluency (oral and written)
- English language fluency (oral and written)
Skills & Work Experience
- Minimum 2 years' proposal- or tender development and/or project management experience
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Must support/mirror working hours for the supported Market Unit or other business area
- Must be flexible with work hours according to business needs
- Must have good internet connectivity and distraction-free environment for working at home, in accordance with local guidelines
- May be occasionally required to travel domestically or internationally
What do we offer?
- Competitive commercial conditions (payment, overtime payment and bonus)
- Other compensations and benefits such as very good pension scheme and health insurance
- Flexible workload – you have control over your everyday life
- Hybrid ways of working
- Possibility to specialize and build expertise within sales and pricing through our trainings and specialization program
- Work in a team dedicated to complex sales enablement, working in a range of industries and projects
- Work alongside leading Nordic and global subject matter experts
Why should you work in Accenture?
- We are driven by delivering value for our clients
- We have successfully completely some of the largest transformations for our clients
- We have a unique in-depth competency which is indispensable when managing complex changes
- We have a solid quality apparatus and best practice, including advisors across most disciplines who are involved in program implementation
- We offer a cutting-edge approach to delivery methods and IT-operations models
What can we offer?
- Meaningful work for exciting clients
- A strong professional environment and exciting project roles
- A good working environment with skilled and motivated colleagues
- Building competency in line with the technological development
- Competitive salary and good terms and conditions, share savings and health insurance
- A well-equipped exercise room, bicycle parking in the basement, a good canteen, active corporate sports team and company cabins
- Volunteer projects through Corporate Citizenship, Women in Norway network, Parent Club, Diversity-network
- An exciting and varied working day in a leading company in constant development
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.