Accenture Applied Intelligence in Oslo is looking for an Applied Intelligence Strategy Consultant
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
You will be joining Applied Intelligence
Applied Intelligence is how Accenture uses Artificial Intelligence (AI), automation, and analytics to reimagine business—enabling our clients to do things differently and do different things.
Our unique approach breaks down silos and creates more agile and adaptive processes, enabling better decision making and empowering businesses to identify and capture completely new opportunities. Additionally, we can do it at speed and scale thanks to an extensive suite of industrialized solutions for industries and functions.
The Applied Intelligence team in Norway comprises 35 professionals with diverse experience and backgrounds including statistics, engineering, economics and other quantitative disciplines. Employees are encouraged and expected to build their expertise in their chosen direction and apply skills to business problems. We also provide access to an experienced group of professionals across disciplines, including Financial Services, Marketing Analytics, Health, Communication Media and Technology, Products -CPG/ Retail, Supply Chain & Operations. Thus, we can apply a multi-disciplinary approach to projects and formulate a more comprehensive and effective strategy.
All our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to further your career.
About Applied Intelligence Strategy
Applied Intelligence Strategy works with our clients on all levels of the organization, across business and IT. We help our clients:
- Establish a Data and Analytics vision and strategy
- Assess current capabilities and identify use cases and business cases
- Establish Data and Analytics Operating models
- Define Data Strategy, Architecture Strategy, Delivery models, Governance and Technology roadmap
- Change and Journey Management
- Deep understanding of how data and analytics support Business and IT strategies
- Expertise and demonstrated experience within Data and Analytics Strategy work through driving processes
- Ability to work in complex organizations and find pragmatic solutions to diverse needs and requirements, including gathering and documenting information
- Knowledge of Data and Analytics architectures and technologies, and the ability to guide clients through decision processes
- Knowledge and understanding of cloud platforms and architectures supporting Data and Analytics
- Up to date knowledge of emerging Data and Analytics technologies and their applications
- Hands-on experience from developing Data and Analytics solutions
- Demonstrate a strong track record of not only individual excellence, but a demonstrated commitment to making others around you great
- Ability to manage and drive multiple projects while simultaneously exploring new opportunities
- Leadership and project management experience, fostering a culture for delivery excellence and growth
- Excellent writing, formal presentation, and interpersonal skills, with a keen ability to communicate ideas effectively with audiences of all levels
- A desire to be part of a long term growth journey with Applied Intelligence in Accenture
- Master’s Degree or equivalent (Engineering, Computer Science, IT, Mathematics)
- Minimum of 10+ years overall IT industry experience
- Minimum of 5+ years within Data and Analytics
- Minimum of 5+ sales and delivery experience
- Good communication skills in English and Norwegian
- Manage and drive strategy projects within Data and Analytics for our clients
- Build skills of our team as well as your own knowledge through trainings and presentation
- Support sales efforts and generate new opportunities for Accenture and our clients
- Grow our Applied Intelligence Strategy practice in Norway and the Nordics
- Provide leadership and subject matter expertise to client engagements focusing on complex & innovative solutions to meet client’s digitalization goals
- Be part of our global network of Applied Intelligence professionals, supporting projects around the world when necessary
- Work with partners and vendors
- Recognize industry technology trends and emerging technologies, understands how they apply to our clients and can drive their adoption into the organization.
What we can offer
- Professional development including your own personal budget for skills development. This can be used for courses, certification, conferences or other learning activities
- Competitive salary, good bonus schemes, occupational pension schemes, share savings and that parental leave is covered beyond NAV's conditions up to 12G
- A wide range of sports and interest groups, including football, running, mountain sports and e-sports
- Larger and smaller social gatherings such as payday parties and annual parties
- Monthly community meetings with a focus on personal and professional development
Does this appeal to you? If so, we wish to hear from you.
We look forward to receiving your application; please attach your CV, application letter and your educational documents including grades.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.