Accenture Applied Intelligence in Oslo is looking for Data Engineers/ Data Scientists / AI Engineers
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
You will be joining Applied Intelligence
Applied Intelligence is how Accenture uses Artificial Intelligence (AI), automation, and analytics to reimagine business—enabling our clients to do things differently and do different things.
Our unique approach breaks down silos and creates more agile and adaptive processes, enabling better decision making and empowering businesses to identify and capture completely new opportunities. Additionally, we can do it at speed and scale thanks to an extensive suite of industrialized solutions for industries and functions.
The Applied Intelligence team in Norway comprises 35 professionals with diverse experience and backgrounds including statistics, engineering, economics and other quantitative disciplines. Employees are encouraged and expected to build their expertise in their chosen direction and apply skills to business problems. We also provide access to an experienced group of professionals across disciplines, including Financial Services, Marketing Analytics, Health, Communication Media and Technology, Products -CPG/ Retail, Supply Chain & Operations. Thus, we can apply a multi-disciplinary approach to projects and formulate a more comprehensive and effective strategy.
All our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to further your career.
Our Consultants will gather business requirements from stakeholders and document them in user stories, but not just sitting in front of them with a notebook – you will help them ideate and define their vision and co-create those user stories. You will build strong relationships with your stakeholders and colleagues and work to clear blockers in the delivery of value to our clients.
Here are some of the skills that we will be looking for
- Business Analysis
- Workshop facilitation
- Design Thinking
- Stakeholder management
- Written and verbal English & Norwegian
- Preferred Bachelors or Masters (Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Economics)
- Minimum for bachelor candidates
- Experience in a relevant professional role (2-5 years)
- Shows evidence of innovation and driving through ideas to delivery
- Shows evidence of continuous professional development
- Language requirements; Fluent English, good Norwegian skills
- Strong Client facing skills
- Able to build and own relationships
- Have business acumen, take initiative and self-driven
- Familiarity with relational databases and intermediate level knowledge of SQL
- Strong conceptual knowledge on statistics
- Very good Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint) skills
- Experience in requirements gathering and design for BI/analytics
- Experience working on advanced analytics projects involving statistical models like logistic regression, Cox proportional hazard model, etc.
- Experience in using advanced analytics tools such as SAS/R
- Experience in using data visualization tool such as Tableau, Spotfire, or Qlikview
- Experience working with large data sets and tools like MapReduce, Hadoop, Hive, etc.
- Experience working with large data streaming technologies like Spark, Flink, etc.
- Hands-on application of SAS, R, Alteryx, and other statistical software/applications
- Strong business and technical knowledge accountability
- Strong Presentation and client service/delivery
- Cloud Certifications (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Give colleagues and clients the tools to find and use data for routine and non-routine analysis
- Use your sound eye for business to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Analyze current business practices, processes and procedures to spot future opportunities
- Assess client needs to build bespoke data design services
- Build the building blocks for transforming enterprise data solutions
- Design and build modern data pipelines, data streams, and data service Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Craft the architectures, data warehouses and databases that support access and Advanced Analytics, and bring them to life through modern visualization tools
- Implement effective metrics and monitoring
- Participate in workshops with client’s stakeholders to validate business requirements & functional specifications.
- Design & implement BI/DWH applications to cover the Business Intelligence & Reporting requirements of large organizations utilizing Cloud technology platforms
- Leverage data analysis skills to analyze business areas, understand source systems’ data and map them to DWH data model.
- Design, Build, Test and Deploy advanced ETL processes to move and transform enterprise data
- Participate in the definition of best practices, standards and optimization techniques to enhance the DWH/BI solutions.
- Create and maintain optimal predictive and prescriptive data models
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional/non-functional business requirements
- Identify, design and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Support and collaborate on the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation and loading data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Cloud “big data” technologies.
- Work with internal customers to understand their needs and author and define implementation plans and functional specifications that solve those needs.
- Help define the roadmap for the Sales Data and Strategy data science & engineering functional area.
- Create, improve and maintain AI solutions (deep learning, NLP, computer vision, chatbots, VA and robotics etc.).
- Improve various business outcomes and drive innovation.
- Work to create Responsible and explainable AI
- Work directly with key customers to understand the current and future problems they are solving and provide the best AI solutions
- Collaborate closely with the architecture, research, libraries, tools, and teams to influence the design of next-generation architectures, software platforms, and programming models.
What we can offer
- Professional development including your own personal budget for skills development. This can be used for courses, certification, conferences or other learning activities
- Competitive salary, good bonus schemes, occupational pension schemes, share savings and that parental leave is covered beyond NAV's conditions up to 12G
- A wide range of sports and interest groups, including football, running, mountain sports and e-sports
- Larger and smaller social gatherings such as payday parties and annual parties
- Monthly community meetings with a focus on personal and professional development
Does this appeal to you? If so, we wish to hear from you.
We look forward to receiving your application; please attach your CV, application letter and your educational documents including grades.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.