Accenture is looking for a strong Salesforce Consultant to join our Strategy and Consulting team.
If you enjoy working in cross-functional teams to drive transformation, thrive when contributing to big picture changes, are motivated by working creatively and contributing to socially beneficial projects that make a difference and thrive in an environment where the pace of change is high - then Accenture may be the place for you.
You will be a key member of Accenture's Strategy and Consulting team, who focus on driving business value through architecting, solutioning and implementing state-of-the-art, Salesforce solutions for our clients, as platform enabler for business transformation.
Our clients are typically industry leaders, predominantly within Retail, Consumer Goods & Services, Life Science, Freight & Logistics, Travel, Construction, Automotive & Industrial Equipment.
Your role will be to engage and consult clients through the different stages of their Salesforce journey, from defining value drivers and business/benefits cases, to implementing and go to market. This combined with utilizing and growing your industry knowledge and experience.
This individual will lead Salesforce-related Change Management, helping clients utilise the Accenture assets and best practices across the clouds as well as driving and supporting business development activities from proposal writing to client meetings.
You will assess the current operating model, identify customer needs and define the future operating model and/or business solution. Throughout the customer journey, you will consult the client on cloud architecture as well as advise on the strengths and weaknesses of the platform and the comparisons between Salesforce and other platforms.
Alongside this the role will include participating in projects, typically in functional advisory and delivery management, implementation strategy and project estimation and assist with scoping, solution design and estimation.
Who are you?
As part of our team, you will both be selling and delivering consulting services to our clients and your experiences and skills consist of the following:
- 5+ years’ of professional experience from a similar consulting role and/or similar position leading change in global environments
- Master’s degree within Computer Science, Software Development or other relevant degree
- Solid understanding of Salesforce possibilities to deliver business transformation
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably also a Scandinavian language
- Strong interpersonal skills and thrives in client-facing roles
- Able to communicate technical subjects to business users
- Strong multi-tasking, time-management and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
The role also requires the ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable.
By joining Accenture, you can expect:
- A chance to truly match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things
- To be treated as a trusted partner and advisor by our clients while you support them from strategy to execution
- Access to a global network of specialists and personal co-operation with senior high-performing colleagues and market leading clients
- Personal training opportunities and a market leading career-development program with excellent possibilities for learning and knowledge gain, helping you to grow as both a person and a professional
- A very strong team culture alongside supportive colleagues, where team spirit and cooperation are highly valued and rewarded
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from a diverse group of backgrounds related to gender, ethnicity, culture, age etc. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
We look forward to receiving your application! Please enclose your CV and a cover letter.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
nCino Senior Manager
Finance Operating Model Management Consulting Senior Manager
Finance Operating Model Consultant
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.