Job Location: Oslo
Regional Description: Norway
Job Number: 00679704 00679704_en
Cloud Advisory Lead – Financial Services, Accenture
Would you like to lead Accenture Norway’s Cloud Advisory practice for Financial Services and guide our clients in their IT transformation journey?
At Accenture’s Financial Services we advise CXO’s and top-level management on technology, by bringing in our industry expertise and Accenture’s end-to-end capabilities. Having a mix of deep technical and industry knowledge, we are perfectly positioned to support our clients in every phase of their transformation process starting from strategy consulting to technology implementation.
Technology Advisory part of Financial Services defines the technology roadmap for Accenture’s clients. Our work is aligned between strategy and delivery with core focus on advising our clients how to achieve their strategic targets though building, transforming and operationalizing their IT capabilities. To strengthen our position further, we are now looking for an experienced individual with a strong interest and passion to lead the Cloud Advisory practice of our business and help to ensure we stay ahead of our competitors.
• Lead the Accenture Financial Services Cloud practice area in Norway;
• Guide our clients through complex technology transformations, helping them to build, transform and operationalize Digital IT capabilities;
• Be a trusted partner in defining and implementing multi-speed IT, agile approaches, Cloud transformations, lightweight architectures, DevOps, API’s and ecosystem platform capabilities;
• Establish and develop client relationships based on trust and delivery of sustainable results and value.
What we can offer:
• The opportunity to work alongside Accenture experts to solve the most complex problems faced by the largest Nordic banks and insurance companies;
• A highly stimulating, cross-functional team environment, with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development;
• Access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills;
• Personal training opportunities and the flexibility to spend time on own research;
• Competitive salary.
• 5-7 years of functional/technical expertise in IT Development and Operations environments, balancing Application, Operating system and network disciplines, preferably including experience from consulting;
• Working experience in scoping and delivering cloud technology innovation services;
• Working experience with public cloud platforms, such as AWS, Azure, Salesforce, Google Cloud Platform, Cloud Foundry, Open Shift, Docker;
• Project Management experience;
• Enterprise Architecture experience.
• AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform Architect certification;
• Experience identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases;
• Understanding of Financial Services risk, regulatory and compliance requirements.
Who we are:
We help leading financial institutions become front-runners in tomorrow’s digital landscape. This is done by helping them navigate through emerging technologies, Fintech market entrants, regulations, new customer behaviors and expectations. The new digital economy disrupts the entire industry. We work at the forefront of this disruption, through both providing strategic advice and taking part in game-changing transformation projects with our clients.
These are some of the professionals you will work with:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.