Job Location: Oslo
Regional Description: Norway
Job Number: 00522421 00522421_en
Leads contracting support for Transaction deals within a defined regional subset (“Scope of Control”). A “Transaction deal” for these purposes has a detailed definition which in summary incorporates deals under $10M within a particular range of complexity. The Team Lead, Transaction Contracting will be required to supervise a pipeline within the Scope of Control consisting of a high volume of lower complexity deals; typically within a range of 1,500 to 4,000 deals per annum.
Reviews, drafts, and negotiates a large number of the most demanding Transaction deals within a corporate environment. Advises senior company leadership on legal risks associated with transactions. Manages and advises more junior legal professionals in day-to-day business.
A. Management of the match of Demand and Supply (in volume and skill) for the Scope of Control. This includes:
B. Ensuring the quality of Contracting support for deals in their Scope of Control. This includes:
C. Being the escalation point for matters in their Scope of Control. This includes:
D. Proactively contributes to the creation of knowledge capital for use within the global Transaction Contracting team:
E. Provides Transaction Contracting support to the business in respect of the most demanding Transaction deals
Regional Lead, Transaction Contracting. May deputise for the Regional Lead, Transaction Contracting from time to time.
Assigns and oversees work of Transaction Contracting Professionals at Specialist, Associate Manager, and Manager levels within Scope of Control. May serve in the role of career counselor.
Clients, Client Counsel.
College degree required; advanced degree in law, business or contract management preferred.
- Minimum 8 years appropriate industry experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience of contracting experience in an appropriate fast-paced corporate environment is essential.
- Minimum of 3 years experience of supervising teams of contract professionals.
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced legal or corporate consulting, systems integration, and outsourcing environment (selling organization preferred).
- Experience negotiating Intellectual Property issues.
- Proven ability to efficiently manage a large volume of transactions.
Travel may be required.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.