Are you inspired by the rapidly changing environment in which today’s Energy-, Chemicals & Natural Resources- and Utilities companies operate in? Are you excited to help our clients with energy transition and other challenges ahead? And do you get energy from building new client relationships?
Then the position of (Senior) Manager for our Resources Client Group is what you are looking for!
As (Senior) Manager you will be part of the Resources Industry team within our Client Groups. This team supports companies in the following industries:
- Energy Industry: Oil and gas companies, including upstream, downstream and oil services companies.
- Our Chemicals & Natural Resources team provides industry leading solutions and services to Chemicals, Mining, Metals, Building Materials and Forest Product industries.
- Utilities Industry. Here we help large clients in Generation, Transmission & Distribution, Energy Retail, E-mobility infrastructure and Water & Waste.
We are industry experts and have the insights and capabilities to transform leading organizations and help them navigate in the ever-changing landscape they operate in.
In your role as (Senior) Manager – Resources Client Group you will be accountable for managing a client or a client portfolio as account lead, including both the sales and the delivery of the engagements. As Account Lead you will bring the best of Accenture across all Service Groups (Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Industry X, Song and Operations) to our clients:
- You will be responsible for driving and closing new business opportunities. Your role will focus on developing long-term, trust-based relationships with clients.
- To meet our clients' needs and challenges, you will take a coordinating role in mobilizing the best of Accenture’s knowledge, capabilities, and experts from our market leading Service Groups.
- You will take the lead in developing client-specific value propositions and formulating proposals to help our clients succeed.
- You will be responsible for leading all activities in the sales cycle - from supporting, coordinating, and developing the first proposal, keeping the whole team motivated, to negotiating and closing the final deal.
- You will also be responsible for the delivery of the work at the client.
- You will get hands-on guidance, coaching and career mentoring from experienced Client Account Leads.
This role of (Senior) Manager in the Resources Client Group provides you with a central ‘spider in the web’ role, working directly with senior clients and with senior Accenture leaders, in the full spectrum of Accenture offerings and areas of expertise. As such it provides a strong fundament for further advanced career progression in Accenture.
The Resources Client Group in the Netherlands consists of approximately 20 people. This is a senior team of Account Leads and Sales, covering the 3 sub-industries within Resources.
- University Master’s degree;
- Minimum 6 - 8 years of relevant experience, with several years in consulting (sales and delivery).
- In-dept understanding of (a specific part of) the Resources industry, a relevant network is desirable.
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written), fluent in Dutch is desirable.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills: proven ability to build effective teams and foster a team-oriented and inclusive environment and proven ability to build strong client relationships.
- You have strong business acumen and have demonstrated excellent project management skills.
- You have an insatiable curiosity about how you can add value for the customer. You are a fast learner and want to keep learning.
- Driven and entrepreneurial: you enjoy a challenge, you are determined, optimistic and you have a proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results.
- You are not afraid to take on end-to-end responsibility during a sales and delivery cycle.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we are proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you are great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card).
- An expense allowance.
- Discount on Accenture shares.
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week.
- Learning & Development budget.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1.
We offer a long-term career, where you will constantly challenge yourself to learn and grow. Our performance achievement approach to performance management focuses on building on your strengths and maximize your potential. We are an organization that encourages diversity – and as a meritocracy everyone will be given equal opportunities based on performance and aspirations.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you. Questions? Connect with Iris Jansen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.