As a Security Manager, candidate would be primarily responsible to support Managed Detection and Response (part of Managed Security Services) offering across Europe.
He/she supports the development of Managed Detection and Response strategic direction for Europe and its implementation into the European market and “delivery centers”.
As part of the role he/she also supports solution architects designing strategic deals or owns multiple components of large complex deals. Supports the solution reviews with the lead SA, the SME’s and the DCSO approver. Attends calls with the client team to understand the requirements. Is able to bring value and differentiated solution. Works on building the win strategy and the cost model for the solution and support response content creation collecting inputs from SMEs.
Should be good at working as individual contributor and good team player.
When assigned responsibilities to lead the team, the candidate should show leadership qualities to coordinate changing teams and get the work done. Has attitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments. Makes decisions that have a major day to day impact on the area of responsibility. Manages large - medium-sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
The candidate is expected to bring valuable contribution for innovation and continuous improvement of Accenture’s Managed Security services and Managed Detection and Response offering (from idea to business case and roll-out).
- Support the MDR Europe lead reviewing the global MSS MDR strategy and developing it for European Market
- Review the performance of the existing MSS SOC performance for MDR
- Track the pipeline of MSS MDR opportunities
- Collect output from Delivery Excellence program and provide input for the MDR strategy
- Review and work with the Advanced Security Monitoring and Detection (formally CSS team/MDR)
- Interact with client and Accenture senior leadership
- Document RfP response templates: e.g. architecture, service descriptions, SLAs, statement of work
- Work with delivery leads for the approval of solution/efforts
- Bring out technical differentiators and value in the solution
- Able to represent the solution in front of the client leadership team
- Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of delivery experience in Managed Security Services:
- Vulnerability Management
- Security Infrastructure Management
- Prior experience in security solution development
- Deep knowledge and experience in Cyber security (Infra Sec, App Sec), Threat and Vulnerability Management and Identity Access Management is necessary
- Should be a good presenter
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with relevant MSS RfI, RfPs
- CISSP, CISM (good to have)
- Cloud Security knowledge and certification (AWS, Azure etc)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Security Specialist - Identity Governance
Posted 3 days ago
Cyber Security (Senior) Manager – Strategy & Risk
Posted 3 days ago
Medior/Senior Security Specialist – Cyber Defense
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.