Our Global Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity practice combines business and technology expertise, providing services along the entire M&A transaction lifecycle. As our team member you will have an opportunity to serve clients across industries and geographies.
You will take part in projects in pre-deal and post-deal phases, working with our teams on
- M&A strategy to define target inorganic growth areas, and portfolio optimization scenarios
- Target screening to identify potential acquisition and alliance targets
- Due diligence projects, ranging from strategic, operational, and ESG to IT and technology due diligence
- Merger integration to help our clients plan and successfully execute integration phases across all functions (IT, operations, finance, HR, supply chain, etc.), including TSA exit
- Carve-out and divesture where you will take part in the planning, follow-up and execution of separation activities
- Joint-venture and alliances, helping our clients choose and implement desired partnership models
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- Advanced graduate degree in business, engineering, economics (e.g., MSc, PhD, MBA)
- 5+ years of M&A consulting / strategy consulting experience, alternatively 7+ years of experience in corporate internal M&A capability
- Strong interest in technology
- Fluent in English, working knowledge of other European languages is an advantage
- Willing to travel in Europe
Accenture is an incredible place to work – and keep learning. By joining us, you will become part of a global company with world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we are proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture. We believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow – whatever it is you are great at. You will always have lots of learning opportunities – formal and informal, to improve your role-specific skills and expertise. Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, you will become part of a fast-growing and well-established M&A team.
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you. Questions? Connect with Charlotte van Monsjou, email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.