Become a trusted advisor to the world’s leading organizations as a High Tech Industry Senior Manager. Bring your vision to life and help industries adapt to a changing world and business environment by building innovative solutions through data-driven insights. We’re ready if you are!
As a Senior Manager in the High Tech industry team you are shaping and delivering large-scale (digital) transformations, supporting our clients to achieve their ambitions and create sustainable value.
You will support organizations in executing transformation programs, covering multiple domains as Supply Chain & Operations, Customer Support, Sales, Finance or transforming ways of working through equipping teams with the right structures, processes and technologies. Our way of working is to collaborate across the industry and functional networks to reinvent clients’ ways of working to be more agile and competitive. Accenture’s renowned High Tech industry, functional and technology expertise ensures that you can make substantial impact in improving our client’s business performance by leveraging the best of Accenture.
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant consulting experience, either through your work at other consulting firms or through leading strategic business transformation programs
- Master’s degree, preferably in business/economics or engineering
- Strong and relevant network in the community of our (potential) clients
- Experience in leading and closing large and complex deals. Driving opportunities from opening to closing. Orchestrating the opportunities within a large and complex organization across multiple stakeholders internally as well as externally.
- Deep understanding of the challenges that C-level faces today
- Leadership skills to mentor, challenge, advise, and coach team members and foster a team-oriented and inclusive environment
- Excellent communication skills
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Possibility for Leave of Absence (LOA)
- Phone and Laptop arranged by Accenture
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Leonie Lugtenberg, email@example.com or +31 20-5729355.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
ESG Framework and Execution Associate Director
Posted 9 days ago
Risk Senior Manager
Posted 12 days ago
Products Consulting Consultant
Posted 18 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.