Accenture is a recognized leader in cloud transformation and managed services (Gartner, IDC, Everest). Accenture “Cloud First” has 70.000 people, with a huge investment budget. The unit is set up for hyper-growth and is currently searching for key individuals to drive this business. The cloud-first solution architecture function is the strategic pillar for this business.
The Accenture Cloud First Solution Architecture organisation is responsible for designing the end-to-end solution of Accenture’s large transformational managed service contracts as part of the sales process and for coordinating the solutioning process across Europe. Within this role, you will help us expand our “Marketwide” function within the ServiceNow Business Group – providing an opportunity to collaborate & define cutting edge solutions for our largest enterprise clients across our European ecosystem.
The responsibility includes defining, estimating, and planning the transformation and operation of the solution. You’ll wrap in service level agreements, tools and automation solutions. You’ll co-ordinate the delivery team and structure including the governance and locations. You’ll organise partner services (such as data center and public cloud, or field support), and any other cost component or driver of the solution.
Solution Architects work closely with Opportunity Leads, who own the overall client relationship, with bid management as well as with legal and commercial topics. Therefore, this role requires a strong mix of deal shaping & content expertise. Solution Architects need to be generalists. They need to strive to get agreement on the solution with the client buying team, Accenture’s delivery organization, Accenture senior business unit management, and the commercial team headed by the opportunity lead.
Within this role, you will:
- Architect a compelling and competitive solution with a focus on the public cloud which demonstrates significant and quantifiable value to the client
- Leverage Accenture assets and third-party relationships in architecting solutions.
- Lead the solution planning teams for large, complex deals including multiple solution architects, subject matter experts, transition/transformation experts
- Work alongside Sales Support to manage the senior client buyers and solution owners (e.g. CFO, CIO, VP or Director) and selling the solution
- Bring the operational experience to bear to ensure the solution is deliverable at acceptable risk to Accenture
- Develop and negotiate contract content to ensure the infrastructure solution is contracted to deliver client and Accenture value
- Build strong links with and working collaboratively with Accenture Services (e.g. Strategy & Consulting, Operations, Interactive) and groups to ensure holistic solutions, transition, and delivery;
- During engagements manage a team of 5-10 solution architects, specialists, and delivery team members.
- The candidate should possess a strong knowledge of Service-now technologies. E.g. expert level knowledge of Service-Now ITSM Suite, Service-Now Asset Management, Service-Now Change Management and CMDB.
- ITIL and Service-Now certifications are preferred.
- Deep understanding of Service Now service portfolio functionality and pricing/commercial model
- Deep understanding of Service Now operations tooling and tool integration with external services
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a Technology Environment with a strong focus on Infrastructure, Systems Integration and/or Application Outsourcing Services;
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.