At Accenture Security we are passionate about helping our clients protect against cyber risks. We’re looking for experienced project managers to join us in this journey and help deliver complex security projects for our clients.
As a project manager at Accenture Security, you will be responsible for structuring and delivering security projects in conjunction with our clients. This will include:
- Develop and manage end to end delivery plans
- Drive forward the delivery of high-quality work on-time and on-budget
- Manage end to end delivery across the entire delivery lifecycle
- Effectively manage all risk, assumptions, issues, and dependencies
- Work closely with our clients to ensure there are no gaps in their expectation and our delivery assumptions and plans
- Use a variety of delivery methodologies, including Scrum, Kanban and Waterfall
At Accenture Security, we lead the field with our holistic approach, working carefully with our clients to help them identify and address security challenges. The impact of our work reaches throughout the entire security lifecycle and across value chains, ultimately keeping businesses and end users protected all over the world.
In practice, that might mean deploying cutting-edge security systems, using AI to analyze security risks, or developing defense strategies based on a combination of technology and user behavior. We aren't limited to a single set of tools to deliver security for our clients, so we take a proactive and creative approach to finding the best solution for every security problem.
If you don’t meet every requirement, but still feel you are a good fit, just drop us a message!
We are looking for both Junior as more Experienced profiles.
- Organized team-player, with proven ability to deliver projects end-to-end in complex and changing environments
- 2-10 years of project management related work experience in IT and/or Cybersecurity
- Certified in Prince2, PMP, IPMA or similar certification.
- Fluency in English is a must. Fluency in Dutch is a plus.
- Experienced in using different delivery methodologies: including Scrum, Kanban, and Waterfall
- Experience in project managing a team of resources
- Understanding of Risk, Assumption, Issue and Dependency Management
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills managing multiple priorities simultaneously
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we take an agile approach, provide end-to-end services and maintain a realistic mindset. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Joost Stolwerk (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.