Accenture is investing $3 billion US into Cloud First over the next three years to help clients across all industries rapidly become Cloud First businesses and accelerate their digital transformation to realize greater value at speed and scale. We are looking for Enterprise Architect to join our Cloud First drive.
The Enterprise Technology Architect works with enterprise executives, busines owners and product management to define the North Star, formulate the strategic themes and vision; and identify portfolio level enablers.
These form the basis of solution intent and architectural runways for end-to-end solutions in Accenture’s large transformational initiatives involving major cloud infrastructure, software and platforms-as-a-services providers and hyperscalers.
Typical initiatives leverage new technologies in migrating infrastructure workloads, refactoring solutions, decoupling systems and unlocking data through custom engineering, quality assurance, event driven architectures, integration platform as a service (iPaaS) and application performance monitoring.
Accenture Technology and Cloud First are looking for Enterprise Technology Architects that:
- get excited by technology and cloud first, but also have an eye to make it “work” for our clients and deliver value.
- can communicate the ‘why’ of technology and cloud first to our clients and get the architecture transformation projects sold and delivered.
- have deep hands-on technical expertise in application design, migration, modernisation and decoupling;
- understand the impact and assist clients on modern architecture ways of working, due to the adoption of, among others, dual-speed IT operating models, the SAFe framework, Design Thinking, Test-Driven Design and DevSecOps;
- continually serves as a trusted advisor to client senior leadership, epic owners and architecture teams.
- form part of a team of experts driving client opportunities, client delivery and help develop the Accenture Enterprise Technology Architecture community.
- operate as an Enterprise Architect within a variety of industries, including Communication, Media and High Tech, Healthcare and Public Services, Financial Services, Consumer Goods; Retail; and Resources
- articulate enterprise, solution and system architectures with, among others, SAP, Salesforce, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Service (AWS) and/or Google Cloud Platform (GCP) as part of the solution which demonstrates significant and quantifiable business value to the client
- architect a compelling and competitive solution involving public and private cloud component(s), which demonstrates significant and quantifiable business value to the client
- collaborate with Accenture advisory, engineering and operations team members across business agility, application modernisation, infrastructure, custom engineering, quality engineer, data and AI.
- leverage Accenture assets and third-party relationships in architecting solutions
- provide architectural support for initiatives ranging from Proof of Concepts (PoCs) with new technologies to complex international multi-year transformational implementations
- bring operational experience to ensure the solution is deliverable and supportable at an acceptable risk to the client and Accenture
Our colleagues in the services-based Technology group help clients, both big and small, by revolutionizing their strategic blueprints for IT transformations. Which cloud platform fits best with client X? How do certain IT-solutions impact the risk analysis of suppliers? How can organizations become more agile and through what process are new applications developed from design thinking workshops?
Working closely alongside clients and an international team of professionals, you will develop innovative solutions based on their roadmaps, through mediums such as robotics and artificial intelligence. Throughout the blueprint process you will engage in the development of defense strategies, combining technology and user behavior, to ensure the security of your client. Together we connect the needs of clients with upcoming innovative technologies to prepare them for the future.
- Results-oriented and eager to be challenged to learn new technologies, frameworks and methodologies.
- Five to ten years knowledge and experience in architectural roadmapping, planning, analysis, design and implementation in one or many of the following:
- Large-scale and complex cloud business, application, information and / or infrastructure architectures
- Cloud hyperscalers, such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Service (AWS) and / or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Legacy application migration to cloud infrastructure, virtualization, containerisation, storage and networking
- Legacy application modernisation and rationalisation to Platforms-as-a-Service (PaaS), Software-as-a-Service SaaS, Serverless Computing and / or Microservice-based solutions
- Legacy application decoupling through API Management, Event Driven Architectures (EDA) and modern integration patterns (REST, Eventing, SOAP, Pub/Sub) leveraging Integration-Platforms-as-a-Service (IPaaS) vendors such as MuleSoft, Boomi, Solace and Apigee.
- Strong interest in new and innovative technologies with desire to work on pioneering engagements.
- Supporting Solutions Architecture certification track record across Kubernetes, AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Supporting certifications track record in Scrum, SAFe, DevSecOps, Design Thinking and / or Test-Driven Design (TDD)
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Engineering or related technical field
- Fluent in English and proficient in Dutch
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we take an agile approach, provide end-to-end services and maintain a realistic mindset. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Please include this little piece of html -as is- on this position in the text while entering the vacancy in Taleo to highlight the next paragraph with a grey box.
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Tim Boerakker at email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Intelligent Platform Services- Market Development Director
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
AMBG MW IPT Industry Transformation Advisor
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 6 days ago
Data Delivery Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 8 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.