Accenture is looking for an experienced Solution Architect for the role of Enterprise IAM solution architect to expand its market-wide Digital Identity team.
As Enterprise IAM (EIAM) Solution Architect, the candidate will be expected to:
- Manage a portfolio of Enterprise IAM solutions
- Work with market unit Enterprise IAM leads to provide awareness of new offerings on Accenture’s Enterprise IAM solution portfolio
- Support market unit EIAM leads to evangelize best practices to Accenture delivery teams across Europe
- Support market unit EIAM leads to define a Digital Identity delivery plan for targeted accounts
- Support market unit EIAM leads with defined enablement activities
- Track and report on EIAM certifications and chargeability for EIAM across Europe
- Provide technical subject matter expertise on large value EIAM opportunities
- Work within a team of European EIAM solution architects
- Align with market unit EIAM leads to perform project delivery lessons learned and identify reusable assets and processes
- Prepare technical material to support the acceleration of EIAM delivery across Europe
- Maintain knowledge repository of European EIAM deliveries, assets and lessons learned
- Report and achieve EIAM technical KPIs to European market-wide EIAM lead
What’s in it for you?
- Being able to challenge yourself by working on some of the largest and most complex clients in the world
- Being able to develop yourself by working with some of the most driven and knowledgeable people in the market
- Being able to promote yourself in a very visible cross-market role within Accenture
- Being able to work from home
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Car Allowance
- Mobile Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Company bonus tied to personal and company performance
- Pension plan
- 30 days’ vacation per year
- 3 days charitable work
All our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business, technical and professional skills development. You will have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in Cyber Security. The sheer variety and scale of the work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform to build and development a career. In addition, our growth, combined with our integrated career counselling, offers great opportunities for rapid advancement.
Accenture Security is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through organic recruitment and acquisitions.
Digital Identity is one of the key offerings of Accenture Security. It focusses on the design and implementation of identity services that help secure access to organisation’s environments and data, in three main identity vectors:
Consumer identity: securing customers’ identities streamlining their access across the client’s ecosystem and supporting analytics to generate new insights
Enterprise identity: securing and accelerating access from employees and third-party providers to enterprise applications and streamlining their access
Privileged identity: managing privileged credentials and providing secure access for privileged individuals and applications to critical assets and data.
From an Enterprise Identity perspective, our services include:
- Enterprise Identity access management maturity assessment
- Enterprise Identity access management strategy
- Installation and configuration of Enterprise IAM solutions
- Integration of Enterprise IAM solution with other security solutions
- Implementation and run of application onboarding factory
- EIAM programme management
- EIAM change management
- EIAM solution operations and support
In our team, the ideal candidate will be:
- Working with truly global organisations and the related complexity of their Identity and Access requirements
- Working in a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients
- Working with and often managing a multi-shore delivery team to provide cost-effective consulting services
- Customising and improving Accenture's knowledge assets to support designs that are appropriate for each client
- Designing and building innovative solutions and offering for our clients.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
- Strong understanding of the Enterprise IAM landscape
- Strong experience of multiple EIAM projects using any of the leading vendor products
- One Identity
- Ability to develop innovative automated solutions to accelerate project delivery
- Ability to design structured and guided EIAM processes for standardizing delivery activities
- Self-driven with superior planning and execution skills
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving and growing environment, with a diverse group of professionals
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- End to end management of key strategic technical opportunities
- Strong Requirements gathering and experience in conducting workshops in complex and large organisations
- Good understanding of LDAP, Directory server, SQL and Database concepts
- Experience on standards such as SCIM and REST
- Understanding of Web Application Security Architecture
- Medium to Large scale SI Transformation project experience/Release Planning
- Build positive long-term senior relationships to help deliver with quality and pace to clients
- Multi-million dollars programme transformation experience in global delivery model
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Security Specialist – Consumer Identity & Access Management
Posted 6 days ago
Cloud Security Architect
Posted 6 days ago
Security Specialist – DevSecOps – Cyber Defense
Posted 6 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.