Are you flexible and communicative? Do you get energized from working with clients and teams? Are you not afraid to jump sometimes out of your comfort zone and walk new paths?
Then you are the person we are looking for. We are looking for a delivery talent with excellent people skills to join our Business Operations group, you are the point of contact for our clients and lead, guide and coach your team(s) to success. You can build long-term relationships with clients and help drive their agenda.
You will be responsible for steering projects and delivering the required content and scope at the agreed quality.
- You are the team lead or lead on a project, and you connect the client requirements with the delivery of the team (national/international). You constantly follow up with your team to make sure they are heading in the right direction at the right speed and quality.
- You are assessing client’s current operations, identify services, working with clients desired outcomes and run tailormade operations
- You are responsible for the full operational scope of your project and bring your expertise to both the project and the client and you can run projects in different functional domains such as Finance, HR, Logistics, Procurement, ….)
- You follow up on financials and through forecasting make sure the project remains inside the budget plan.
- Your clients can be of different market segments (Financial, Telecom, Utilities etc.) but you learn fast and are quickly up and running with the basics so you can drive added value.
- You keep a close connect to the market segments in which you are active and follow up on the latest developments.
- You spot challenges on client side and you can connect the dots quickly to identify sales opportunities.
- Next to leading your projects you keep a good internal connection to help grow our business.
- Higher education with preferably 3 to 5 years’ experience in delivering projects or leading teams.
- Experience with working in challenging & changing environments.
- A driver mentality with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- A getting-things-done mentality with an eye for quality.
- Capable to drive a project and achieve results by prioritizing, driving teams, solving issues and teamwork.
- You have a proven experience in leading projects in complex client environment, an outsourcing project, or a similar type of project from a complexity point of view.
- An excellent communicator that can easily connect on different levels. You can listen and identify priorities and challenges with your stakeholders. You are able to give workshops.
- You can take point with your team(s) and lead by example, you can motivate your team(s) and align them to achieve the defined goals.
- You can also work in a stand-alone situation and bring operational value to our clients?
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to analyze data in a quick and efficient way with Microsoft Excel/ PowerBI or other tooling
- Lean six sigma experience is a pre
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Tim Boerakker, via firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.