You''re a Snowflake data engineering professional -someone who thrives in a team setting where you can use your creative and analytical prowess to obliterate problems. You’re passionate about digital technology, and you take pride in making a tangible difference. You have communication and people skills in spades, along with strong leadership chops. Complex issues don’t faze you thanks to your razor-sharp critical thinking skills. Working in an information systems environment makes you more than happy.
- Consult, as part of a team, to build end-to-end data pipeline capabilities
- Be a part of a fast moving development team using Agile methodologies
- Design and build real-time analytics solutions using industry standard technologies and work with solution architects to ensure solutions align with technology direction. Lead by example, role-modeling best practices for unit testing, performance testing, capacity planning, monitoring, CI/CD, and documentation
- Keep everyone from individual contributors to top executives in the loop about progress, communicating across organizations and levels. If critical issues block progress, refer them up the chain of command to be resolved in a timely manner
- Pinpoint and clarify key issues that need action, lead the response and articulate results clearly in actionable form
- Show a strong aptitude for carrying out solutions and translating objectives into a scalable solution that meets end customers’ needs within deadlines
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights, and the latest digital methodologies to help our clients innovate, grow, and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities, and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with talented international colleagues, you will be focusing on connecting the needs of businesses with new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding our clients to select and apply the right technologies to transform their businesses.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or equivalent (minimum 5 years) work experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in programming and building large scale data/analytics solutions
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with SQL and common programming languages, like Python
- Minimum of 1 year of experience building data pipelines and SQL for Snowflake and general understanding of the Snowflake database architecture
- Experience with Snowpipe for Snowflake data ingestion is a plus
Bonus point if:
- You have experience in Cloud Platforms (specifically AWS and/or Azure) or you are AWS or Azure certified
- You have experience in messaging platforms (Kafka, Kinesis, Azure Event Hub, Streaming platforms using PubSub, etc.)
- You have experience with Spark any of the following programming languages: PySpark, Python, Scala
Accenture is a marvelous place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you'll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we're proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides high-profile, demanding projects and a nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card).
- An expense allowance.
- Discount on Accenture shares.
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week.
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Jurrien van den Berg, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.