Are you passionate about the disruptive impact of digital? Do you have an interest in technology? Do you get energy from solving complex puzzles and working in teams? Are you proactive, results-oriented and above all do you have the ambition to deliver results together with the client? Accenture Strategy & Consulting may just be the place for you!
Joining the team means becoming part of a close-knit group of consultants that serves Accenture’s clients with the best and brightest insights regarding business and technology strategy. Our values include challenging our clients’ norms, building trusted relationships, and embracing diversity as a source of creativity and inspiration. We collaborate closely with experts globally to bring the best to our clients every day and stay relevant to their changing needs.
As part of our growing Enterprise Architecture team, we’re looking for an Enterprise Architecture consultant. You’ll work in multidisciplinary teams on C-level projects. You will support the transformation of our clients towards a digital organization and you understand the most important challenges they face. Via analyzing these challenges, you advise clients to become successful in their transformation. You will work on a clients’ strategic direction, reorganization, governance, and optimization of their investments. You will directly contribute to strategic plans and deliver visible contributions to the success of our clients.
Within our Enterprise Architecture team, your role will be to help our clients to transform successfully to stay ahead as information-driven, digital organizations, by:
- Mapping and defining the strategic IT & Enterprise Architecture contexts at our clients
- Delivering industry and function specific architectures
- Supporting the implementation of new technologies and technology strategies driving business strategies
- Supporting in designing and setting up Enterprise Architecture transformation roadmaps
- Communicating complex technology concepts easily towards clients and build lasting relationships
- Steer junior team members and stimulate a positive learning environment
- Working on complex challenges using a problem-solving mindset
- Improving and developing your personal, as well as, group expertise within the Enterprise Architecture field
The everchanging pace of market developments will only continue to accelerate in the future – and many organizations struggle to challenge new innovative competition within the market. How do different innovations influence the market, what are the results and how can companies adapt themselves to remain relevant in the future?
Accenture Strategy & Consulting is the driving force in helping companies answer such questions. You will advise senior management in their next steps – based on data analysis, experience, expertise and an innovative approach. Together with a diverse team of experts, you will challenge current industry obstacles and find the key solution for clients in their current markets: Surpassing the disruption and consolidating future success for organizations.
- Completed Master’s degree, preferable with a technical and/or (business) economics focus
- 2-5 years’ experience with Enterprise Architecture related topics
- Experience with at least one of the following areas: Business Architecture, Application Architecture, Security Architecture, Information Architecture, Data Architecture or Technology Architecture
- Knowledge of technology trends through previous experience and marked interest in the latest innovations
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Fluency in English & Dutch language, both written and verbal
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills
- Leadership qualities: the ability to easily establish trust-based relationships and gain valuable insights through collaboration and communication
- Drive: enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determination and optimism
- Entrepreneurial: high level of initiative and identify opportunities
- Team spirit: enjoys working in a team and coaching junior team members
- Bonus points if you have Enterprise Architecture certifications like TOGAF
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Joost Stolwerk, email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
M&A Technology Strategy Consultant / Manager
Posted 2 days ago
M&A Business Strategy Consultant / Manager
Posted 2 days ago
Strategy Manager Financial Services - Banking
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.