What is your industry of expertise? What is the level of your industry knowledge?
At Accenture we are building unique industry-centric narratives and assets to accelerate digital transformation journeys with Clients.
Main industries we are focusing on within Products are the following:
- Consumer Goods and Services
- Life Science
The industry you are candidate to and therefore your area of expertise and responsibility is the Consumer Goods and Services one, including target Companies belonging to the following Categories:
- Processed foods
- Baked goods and ready-to-eat meals
- Fresh, frozen foods, and dry goods
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Beauty and personal care
- Office supplies
Are you ready to step up to the New and take your Industry expertise to the Next level?
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world in achieving their goals faster and more efficiently. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
As part of our Accenture Microsoft Business Group (AMBG) practice, you will act as a Digital Transformation and Innovation Advisor to Shape World-Class Business Solutions for our Clients and deliver them at scale. There will never be a typical day and that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting Client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape. You will be part of a growing network of industry and technology experts who are highly collaborative taking on today’s biggest, most complex business challenges. We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Come grow Your Career in consulting at Accenture!
Industry Transformation Advisor – Manager will be responsible for working with our Clients and internal teams to help shape Industry Transformation solutions using the Microsoft technology platform and its wide eco-system of partners. Companies and entire Industries need help to reinvent themselves during these challenging times and your job will be to help Companies transform themselves to emerge stronger above and beyond complex contexts such as the current one.
A solid understanding of challenges that Clients in an Industry are facing, and how to address them using Microsoft technology ecosystem is key for delivering value. This should be combined with experience and understanding of considerations for large scale cloud solutions architecting, helping Clients transforming into a data driven business, developing new services using digital, becoming more agile and resilient.
We are looking for candidates who have a deep industry knowledge and who can demonstrate an ability to design the right solutions with an appropriate combination of Microsoft and its 3rd party technologies for deploying on the Microsoft Intelligent Cloud.
Key responsibilities may include:
- As an industry transformation advisor, you will work with implementation teams from concept to delivery, providing industry expertise for successfully deploying large scale digital solutions in the enterprise, using modern digital technologies on premise and cloud
- Stay tuned and up to date on industry trends, constantly building and refreshing the industry narrative to the new
- Build the relationship and stay connected with the Client Account Leadership teams, working with them to tailor and tune the industry narratives and growth plays to the Clients’ context
- Lead cloud solution and scoping to generate estimates and approaches for proposals and SOWs for Clients
- Orchestrate technical assessments of current state of enterprise landscape, working with our network of technical architects, and architect a path to transformation into a modern data powered enterprise
- Lead and coordinate full industry application discovery phases, identifying pain points, business, and solution requirements, “as is” and “to be” scenarios
- Compare solution alternatives across both technical and business parameters which support the definition of cost and service requirements
- Apply methodology, reusable assets, and previous work experience to deliver consistently high-quality work
- Deliver written or oral status reports regularly
- Stay educated on new and emerging technologies/patterns/methodologies and market offerings that may be of interest to our Clients
- Adapt to existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems
- Understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- Use considerable judgment to define solutions and seeks guidance on complex problems
- Prepare and deliver product messaging to highlight value proposition and unique differentiators
- Manage small teams of pre-sales solution architects and/or work efforts (if in an independent contributor role) at a Client or within Accenture
- Co-lead or support answers to RFPs issued by Clients
- Deep and strong knowledge and expertise within the Consumer Goods and Services industry
- Experience on industry trends and actionable insights building (i.e. data driven insight generation)
- Minimum 3 years leading complex digital transformation initiatives within the industry
- Minimum 3 years of experience in architecting large-scale data solutions, performing architectural assessments, crafting architectural options and analysis, finalizing preferred solution alternative working with IT and business stakeholders
- Knowledge of the Microsoft technologies including Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Dynamics-365, Power-Platform, etc.
- Certifications in Azure AZ-900 Azure Fundamentals and DP-900 Azure Data Fundamentals #AMBGEuropeMW
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
SAP Delivery Excellence (Senior) Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 4 days ago
Technology Consultant – Communications, Media & Technology
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 5 days ago
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 12 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.