Do you want to work on shaping and driving our client’s commercial excellence agenda, focused on realized profitable growth? This role is based in our Amsterdam office. Read on to find out if this job fits – and apply now
We are currently looking for a Manager Growth Strategy. You will focus on realizing results together with our leading clients on 3 key market themes:
- Seamless Customer Experience - Focused on customer experience strategy and -transformation, leveraging most innovative digital technologies of today
- Sales & Commercial Excellence - Focused on commercial excellence strategy definition and sales transformation
- Pricing & Long-term Profit Optimization - Focused on pricing strategy definition and shaping pricing transformation programs to help C-level realize EBITDA uptake
As Manager Growth Strategy you will advise client executives in defining their strategy and targets, assess and analyze alternatives and shape executable action plans. Illustrative examples of activities include:
- shape value case to define impact of new strategy
- design new commercial strategy based on insights (interpret results of data scientists)
- shape transformation program to execute strategy (e.g. how to leverage technology/AI)
- run workshops with commercial teams to validate strategy
- assess commercial capabilities & propose improvements
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- Completed Master’s degree
- Minimum of 6 years (strategy) consulting experience
- Experience with commercial excellence transformation
- MBA preferable, not mandatory
- Enterpreneurial mindset
- Fluency in Dutch and English required
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Interesting online training at renowned international universities
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you. Questions? Connect with Inge Neuteboom through firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.