Disrupt the way the world works by using your skills to transform Accenture clients in the digital businesses of tomorrow. Unleash your talent and bring business closer to the people they serve via cutting edge Oracle solutions. Accenture Technology has an exciting vacancy for a Sales manager in the Netherlands. Our team is welcoming an executive minded professional who will develop relationships with key buyers / decision-makers within new and/or existing clients. Drive is your contribution to increase our portfolio in the Oracle domain across all industries.
Do you want to take this chance and become part of our success?
As a Go to Market Oracle lead, you will be responsible to drive new business development opportunities together with the strategic partner Oracle. You will build relationships with Account Executives of Oracle and Accenture and already have a good understanding of the Oracle proposition and organization. You will take the lead in shaping customer specific value propositions and proposals to customers to help them become successful in their Oracle journeys, be responsible for pipeline origination and pipeline conversion of proposals in this domain. You will do this by working collaboratively with customers, our partner network and internal Accenture teams. Subsequently, you will play a consultative role in the first phases of projects that are sold until the delivery and implementation teams are successfully up and running and in case it’s needed remain involved as a strategic advisor to the customer.
- Builds long term, strategic relationships with named and vertical business alliance partners.
- Facilitates the development of strategic marketing and new business plans for all assigned partners to meet or exceed assigned business goals.
- Works with Partners to identify opportunities and create demand through lead generation activities and target account selling strategies.
- Actively track joint sales pipeline and meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Monitor partners business results, making recommendations for improvements to increase penetration for the strategic partners.
- Establish rules of engagement and operational escalation procedures to quickly identify and resolve issues.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Demonstrated track record developing and managing Global Partnerships and driving Partner account activity.
- Develops and execute a territory plan to maximize revenue. Generates and achieves monthly territory forecasts, and accurately predicts revenue on a monthly basis. Manages escalation. Conducts weekly progress meetings with sales team.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
- 7-10+ years of relevant sales experience in various industries with large project and enterprise transformation at an Agency or Services company, preferably with Oracle components.
- Large complex (outsourcing) sales management and business development experience.
- An excellent track record in pipeline generation and pipeline conversion, including strong network of relationships with the Oracle organization.
- Proposal development negotiate to close, deal shaping, business case development, qualification and alliance management
- Excellent senior client stakeholder communication skills, structured, strong analytical and results-oriented mindset.
- Fluent in Dutch and English (verbal and written communication).
- Minimum Bachelor's degree;
- Trustworthy, communicative, engaging and willing to travel
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise. Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- Bonus structure possible.
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Arjan Geense via email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.