As part of our Cloud service line, you will lead IT innovation for our clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. There will never be a typical day and you will continuously experience and learn. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape. You will be part of a growing network of technology experts who are highly collaborative taking on today’s biggest, most complex business challenges.
The Cloud Practice includes our deepest Google Cloud experts and supports Accenture’s more than 1,000+ practitioners skilled in Google Cloud technologies across the company. Join our team and be among Accenture’s most talented Cloud practitioners. The group is responsible for Accenture’s most complex Cloud projects and provides our delivery capability for the Accenture Google Cloud Business Group (AGBG). Choosing Accenture and the Cloud Practice will take your Google Cloud experience and skills to the next level and allow you to work in an innovative and collaborative environment. At Accenture, you can lead the world’s largest enterprises on the path to native cloud transformation and serverless, on the leading edge of cloud.
Learn more about our AGBG and Google Cloud at Accenture here:
- Implement solution at client and/or within Accenture
- Help clients in migrating their workload to Google Cloud and troubleshooting
- You will apply your expertise to build and run scalable and fault tolerant solution
- Automating Google Cloud solution implementation using latest CI/CD tools
- Implement and manage cloud-native solution using Kubernetes, Dockers etc.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience of working in IT, experience with Google Cloud and experience with comparable Cloud vendors such as AWS or Azure. Candidate must have strong experience with multiple Google Cloud services.
- Candidate must have at least one Google Cloud Certification (Associate Cloud Engineer, Professional Data Engineer, Professional Cloud Architect)
- Hands-on Cloud (e.g. Google Cloud or comparable Cloud vendor) experience with implementation and troubleshooting
- Experience with at least Linux and scripted languages.
- Proven experience of DevOps technologies around Continuous Integration & Delivery
- Network connectivity, Load Balancing, Cloud Interconnect and VPN
- Google Cloud Cost Management and Optimization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience with Google Cloud Technologies
- Hands on experience of cloud automation tools such as Terraform, Jenkins, Ansible, Python, Puppet, Chef
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Passionate and motivated to work in multidisciplinary team
- Getting things done attitude
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- A good team player
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Dorine Hogendorp, email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.