As a Consultant – Data and AI in the Accenture Microsoft Business Group (AMBG), you will drive different aspects of advisory work within the team, which include –
- Consulting: Playing a key role in supporting the team to design custom solutions and value propositions in Data and AI for our clients. You will leverage the vast library of global assets prepared by AMBG to impact client conversations and drive value.
- Solutioning: Architecting new solutions as responses to formal requests (e.g. RFP) from the client. You will work with cross-domain teams (Microsoft/Avanade/Accenture) including client teams, to cocreate prototypes and drive innovation for the unit
- Architecture: Responsible for quality and efficiency in delivering projects in Data and AI on the Microsoft Azure Platform, mainly in architect capacity. You will enable clients to sustain and scale products built on Microsoft Platform technology.
- Thought Leadership: Supporting initiatives that will drive the overall growth of Microsoft based data and AI awareness within the organization via blogs, marketing, RFP response etc.
You will be joining one of the fastest growing areas within Accenture. AMBG is a unique partnership between Accenture, Avanade (the number 1 partner of Microsoft), and Microsoft itself. We established AMBG to bring a new level of investment and collaboration across the three companies. You will be part of a global network with the opportunity to build enterprise-wide, industry-specific solutions, leveraging the Microsoft platform. You will have the ability to harness the unparalleled capabilities, global scale and solution development of three powerhouse teams: Accenture’s broad industry expertise, Microsoft’s powerful digital technologies and Avanade’s specialization in the Microsoft ecosystem.
You will work in a core team with a startup mentality that has the passion and the drive to create something new every day. At the same time, the team will rely on your contribution to become an agent of positive change for Accenture.
- Degree: Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer-science or engineering or mathematics or associated techno-quantitative fields
- Bonus points if you also have a business administration degree
- Methodology: At least 3-5 years of hands-on experience in applying machine learning and other advanced analytics techniques in AI, using either open source technologies like Pytorch, Tensor Flow or based on Microsoft Azure Platform technology
- Technology: Applied understanding of the Microsoft Azure Platform ecosystem for Data and AIIn-depth knowledge of Data & AI related services in Azure like: Azure Machine Learning Studio, Azure Databricks, Cognitive Services, Bot Framework, and/or Azure data warehousing services etc.
- Bonus points if you have obtained one/combination of Microsoft certifications: Azure AI engineer, Azure Data Scientist, Azure Data Engineer
- Projects: A minimum of 3 years of demonstrated experience of delivering projects where you have applied one or more of the methodology and technology highlighted above in a client environment and you are able to quantify the outcome of the data or AI project delivered.
- Preferred if you have been client facing yourself in the project (e.g. data science or data engineering team lead or a solution architect)
- Presales/solutioning: Experience of having worked on RFP responses, technical demonstrations and proof of concepts, preferably with client facing consulting experience.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- Good communication skills; ability to tailor your message and language to audience
- Strong analytical skills: ability to translate complex business requirements in a solid advice to the customer
- Ability to work in dynamic, cross functional teams within Accenture and its ecosystem
- Bonus points if you can demonstrate experience in Design Thinking and Agile Scrum methodologies
Accenture is an incredible place to work, keep learning and increasing your Technology Quotient (TQ) and business acumen. By joining AMBG, you have the opportunity to shape customer conversations and deliver projects by working with international, multi-disciplinary and cross functional teams, at the cutting edge of innovation, empowered by Microsoft.
Furthermore, Accenture offers you a unique environment in which you can advance your skills through comprehensive training opportunities, professional development and certification support, as well as learning from, with and to others (like mentoring) in a diverse and cross functional team. Plus, it gets even better with the excellent employee benefits we offer:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- A personal learning budget
- Discount on Accenture shares
- Possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? To help clients transform digitally, empowered by advanced analytics and artificial intelligence, based on the Microsoft platform? Then apply now!
Questions? Connect with Annick van Kerkum, email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.